Sunday, March 04, 2012

Fruit Feb / Meatless March

Quick goal update. I was 100% compliant with my Fruit Feb goal of 2 pieces of fruit a day. I have come to crave it, and definitely kicked my habit into high gear. Good habits.

Here's my new favorite breakfast: handful of almonds and some sliced fruit (peach in this case).



And on a cabin trip, I came up with this happy happenstance - guacamole with papaya. It is really, surprisingly, great. You have to try it sometime, trust me.




NOW.

Who's ready for the next food challenge? I'm doing Meat Free Mondays for all of March. I'm going completely vegan, but meat-free will be good enough for my books if you want to join along. "Meatless Monday" is a term I've heard for awhile now (championed by Sir Paul McCartney, no less) and have already tried to do it for the most part. Now, I'm committing full force for March. Why? Because, why not. Life's boring, push yourself, have fun, try something new. OK?



No comments:

Post a Comment