Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Bradley Manning!!

War crimes whistle-blower Bradley Manning turns 24 years old today. He made the courageous decision to follow his inner conscious instead of the fuzzy "rights" and "wrongs" as defined by everyone's crazy & corrupt big brother, the US government. Would you have done the same thing?

He's one of the bravest young people I can think of, and I hope they have mercy on him at his trial, which is just beginning. Unfortunately, all that can be guaranteed is that history will vindicate him as a hero. That much, I'm sure of.

In honor of his birthday, I wanted to take time to post about Bradley. And in the process, I discovered this excellent song by Graham Nash (yes, that Graham Nash) and James Raymond (son of David Crosby).

Please share this video & take time talk about Bradley Manning! We can't forget where he's at & what he's going through.


(and if you want to take it a step further, like I did, click the link above and donate to his defense fund. what a great birthday present!)

No comments:

Post a Comment