Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Compassion is a Virtue

I just wrote my Senator about the Debt ceiling - here's what I said:

********************************************************************************


Dear Senator Johnson,

I’m writing in regards to the debt ceiling, and to implore you to listen to your constituents as we proclaim “ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.”

STOP HOLDING AMERICA HOSTAGE.

Appeasing a fringe group of ideologues is not as important as securing the well being of your friends, neighbors and the rest of middle America who just want the personal political maneuvering to stop.

Please, be a leader. Be responsible. Be compassionate. This is not a game of winner takes all, my way or the highway. America is a two-way street and COMPROMISE is not only the high road, but your civic duty.

Respectfully Yours,
Kelly Barron

Milwaukee, 53202

No comments:

Post a Comment